How To Kill Fleas The Right Way

Before you do anything else vacuum carpets, furnishings, cracks in the floorboards and upholstered furniture. This will not only get rid of adult fleas, but also their eggs and larvae. The larvae feed on adult flea feces and other organic matter, which collects in things like carpets and rugs. Removing this source of food is an important step.

Two Methods To Eliminating Fleas: Natural And Chemical

When it comes to eliminating fleas from your home how to kill fleas, there are those who believe that the quickest way to rid themselves of the problem is also the best way and there are those who believe that the best way to eliminate the infestation is the natural way.

Neither of these ideas is right or wrong since both have been proven to work in different circumstances; however, depending upon your beliefs or needs you may be more partial to one method. On one hand, your top concern may be saving your small children from flea bites as quickly as possible, or it may be exposing your children to as few foreign chemicals as possible. No matter which method you decide to pitch your flea-killing tent in, you’re guaranteed to have options.

How To Kill Fleas

Isn’t it pitiful for your pet to scratch and whine, and not even be able to catch a good snooze, because fleas are tormenting him or her? Meanwhile, you are torn between watching them suffer how to get rid of fleas in house, or taking a chance on doing more harm than good by using chemicals or medicines you don’t really feel good about using.

I hesitate to mention the plague, but it is a tool that the flea control fear mongers use. And this is, by far, the scariest thing possible with fleas, so let’s take a proper look at it.

The first step is to vacuum. As previously mentioned only 5% of the fleas are living on your pet and that the other 95% are living in your house or yard. If you have dogs that live inside or regularly come inside the house you need to get rid of the vast majority of the fleas quickly and easily. You can achieve this by vacuuming them up.

Comments are closed.